Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
 How FABULOUS is this birthday card!!!!!
 
I used two 1/2" panels of the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom section of this card.
 
I used the 'Stamparatus' to position two jars from the 'Sweetest Thing' set onto a Pool Party card stock panel.  I used VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting those two images.
 
My sentiment (also from the 'Sweetest Thing' set) was stamped in the center of the larger jar with Black ink.  And I punched out several small card stock circles and added those to the inside of both embossed jars to resemble gumballs.  
I used the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' along with the 'Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies' to crop out one gumball jar image and positioned that between the two embossed jars.  And the final touch was wrapping some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the bottom of this yummy birthday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Literally! Love the layering of these jars and the big gumballs inside. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comment just made my day Brian. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Candyland! Love the "clear" (white embossed) jars and colorful candies. I'll bet those candies have Fine Tip Glue on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candyland is what I thought of when I created this card Mary. And YES.......how did you ever guess that I used the Fine Tip Glue?????

      Delete