Saturday, March 02, 2019

February Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the cards I created with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those cards............
Here are the three cards that you were able to create with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
First up is this LOVELY succulent card...... 
 
I'm just in LOVE with the design Stampin' UP! created for this sentiment.
 
How BEAUTIFUL is this card!
 
And the touch of Black Baker's Twine just completes this card.
 
And this just has to be my favorite card from this kit.
 
Every little detail was thought of for this card.
 
So there you have it friends........
Three GORGEOUS looking Paper Pumpkin cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for the desert girls, yes? Beautiful photography and cards that will bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES.....Love the photography on each of these cards.

      Delete