Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Butterfly Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 How pretty is this Thank You card!
 
I started out by die-cutting the 'Florentine Thinlits Die' with Whisper White card stock.  I added a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock behind that die-cut piece ...... And that really gave the PERFECT background look for this die.
 
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Florentine Filigree' set and a pretty bow was created with the Flirty Flamingo 'All My Love Ribbon'.
 
And the finishing touch was using the 'Butterfly Duet Punch' to crop out two pretty butterflies from the Sale-a-Bration 'Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper'.
Can't wait to make more of this card with some fresh Spring colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. We are on the same wave! I'm in love with this filigree die and just made two cards. This is stunning with the two butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Can't wait to see what you've created.....I'm loving this die.

      Delete