Monday, March 11, 2019

Best Ever Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Sale-a-Bration Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
 My card for today has SLIGHT and POWERFUL upgrades.
 
I created the top Old Olive panel across the top of my card to spotlight three Old Olive ferns from the 'Painted Season' set.  I stamped those three ferns with Old Olive ink and quickly sprinkled 'Clear Embossing Powder' over all three ferns.  I then used my 'Heat Tool' to set that embossing powder.  
 
I grabbed the new 'Four Seasons Framelits Dies' to crop out all three ferns and then positioned those onto my Old Olive panel.
And my final upgrade was stamping my sentiment from the 'All Adorned' set with Old Olive ink.  Then I quickly sprinkled that sentiment with 'Clear Embossing Powder' and heat-set it.
So there you have it friends.......
Which one do you like best????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love them both! Cropped out and popped up, though, these images really shine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It was one of those weeks that I had difficulty deciding which was the upgraded card. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. The perfect way to show off the die cuts for the stems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for your sweet morning comments. Always appreciated.

      Delete