Monday, December 03, 2018

Stocking Hung With Care Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday was our annual Cedarburg trip.......And here is how we spent our day.........
We started out our day with day two of Twoie's Advent Calendar.
Then......all the girls jumped in the car and headed over to Cedarburg.
The first stop was the Old Mill to have lunch......
Then we strolled down Main Street for some great photo ops.
I must admit......I LOVE LOVE LOVE being with my girls.
Here's Hailey and Brooke on the bench at the bridge.....
And of course........Cedarburg wouldn't be complete without Jenni trying to give the Gingerbread Man a karate kick.  She really doesn't kick it over ...... She just makes it look like she's kicking his lights out.
We headed home.....And when we arrived home......my FABULOUS Son-in-Law had dinner waiting for us.  OH MY GOSH.......DELISH!!!!!
 
So......today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP Monday card for today on the RIGHT......
I added several new layers to this upgraded card.
I started this upgraded card out by stamping my sentiment in the upper right hand corner.  I used VeraMark ink and then sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder.
The stocking was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink onto a Whisper White oval.
My 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' panel was added across my card ...... And I wrapped the Whisper White Baker's Twine around that panel and tied a pretty bow on the front of my card.
The finishing touch was adding three pretty pearls to the lower right hand corner of my card.
So tell me friends........
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. More family memories. Love the karate chop to the gingerbread man (all in fun, of course). Sweet little change up of the card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......We are making some AMAZING memories!

      Delete