Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Reindeer Treat Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
Monday was a low-key kind of day.  Twoie started the day off with Day 3 of his Advent Calendar.
He seems to be having a great time finding and eating the chocolates each day. 
And here's a couple pictures of my grand-dog Chance......Who I also brought an Advent Calendar back for.  Each little doggie treat is wrapped and Hailey is trying to teach him to sit before he gets his treats.
I headed over to the hospital that I worked at and had lunch with one of my good friends......And then ran to watch Twoie at his Karate Class.  Twoie just loves his Karate Teacher Mr Palmer!!!!

Now.....On with my blog post for today.  It's 3-D Tuesday and that means I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this little box of goodness???
I started this project out with one of the 'Clear Treat Boxes' in the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
Next, I wrapped some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around the box and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Then I grabbed the 'Seasonal Chums' set and created this OVER THE TOP DARLING little reindeer tag.
The front of my box was decorated with the 'Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies'.  The Whisper White swirls just add the perfect little touch to this adorable box.
I filled the little box with some Whoppers Malted Milk Balls and added ONE red jelly in the center for a sweet little Rudolph surprise.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious reindeer from his toes to his red nose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I had lots of fun making this project.

      Delete