Thursday, December 06, 2018

Jingle All the Way Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday, I had a day full of errands and hanging out at the 'White House'.
I started the day out with Day 5 of Twoie's Advent Calendar reveal.......
Next, I ran some errands in Madison.  One of my favorite places to go while I'm back in Madison is the 'Clasen's Bakery'.
They have SO MANY delish chocolates that they make right at this bakery.
And the bakery goods are UNBELIEVEABLE.  One of my MUST HAVE are these SUPER YUMMY Pecan Corners.  They are a buttery short dough crust that are topped with caramelized pecans and edged in rich dark chocolate.
One of the most AMAZING displays they have in this bakery is a FULL SIZE Gingerbread House that they have baked and decorated for the store!
 
I finished off the day with my daughter by hanging Christmas lights across her garage.  OH MY GOSH.........Her home is on the top of a hill in Oregon, Wisconsin and the wind was blowing and we damn near froze to death while out there stringing these lights.  BUT OH WHAT GREAT MEMORIES WE MADE!!!!!!

My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I used the Christmas Traditions Punch Box Kit to make this tag.
I covered the tag with a panel of the 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper'.....
And then after stamping my "Jingle All The Way" sentiment.......I punched it out with the 'Christmas Traditions Punch' and layered onto several larger circles.
A small piece of the 'Striped 5/8" Burlap Ribbon' was added under the layered circles and then finished off with two Garden Green 'Sprig Punch' pieces.
The finishing touch for this tag was adding some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon' and securing it closed with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow.
That's all it took to bring this pretty tag together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is a classic. Love the touch of burlap. The bakery looks like yummy fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! Standing in that bakery is serious eye candy!

      Delete