Friday, December 07, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Started out the day with Twoie opening day 6 of his Advent Calendar.  His chocolate piece was a 'present'.
It was also St Nicholas Night on Wednesday night ......... So we left our shoes outside the front door.  Twoie got up SUPER EARLY to see if St Nick left us anything.  HE WAS FLIPPING OUT WHEN HE SAW WHAT WAS LEFT FOR EACH OF US.
Our shoes were filled with YUMMY CHOCOLATE!!!!!
I also connected with one of my dear friend and fellow Nursing Home co-workers and spent several hours with her catching up.
And then my daughter Jennifer and I headed out for a night of BINGO at the 'Club Tavern'.  OH MY GOSH .......... WE BOTH WON!!!!!  There is nothing better than playing Bingo with my Jennifer.  She SERIOUSLY makes me laugh.

My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
 First up for today is this SO FUN card that Carol R made for me.
This card was shared by Liz M.
I'm totally in LOVE with this card that Gus made for me.
And this FESTIVE & FUN card was made by my friend Jan G.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. More happy memories and lovely cards for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary.......My friends inspire me with their AWESEOME cards......And my families is providing me with ENDLESS memories.

      Delete