Thursday, November 15, 2018

Surround Yourself Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How Holiday Festive is this tag!!!!!!
It was created using the 'Snowflake Showcase' product.
I started this tag off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Happiness Surrounds' set with VersaMark onto a banner of Poppy Parade card stock.  I then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' and used my 'Heat Tool' to set it.
The finishing touch for this sentiment banner was adding two 'Basic Black 'Faceted Dots'. 
I randomly stamped several snowflakes from the 'Snow Is Glistening' set with Poppy Parade ink ........ And then quickly sprinkled 'Clear Embossing Powder' over the snowflakes before heat setting them.  And to the two snowflakes that weren't covered up by the banner flag ....... I added more of the 'Basic Black 'Faceted Dots'
The finishing touch was adding some 'Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' to the top of my tag ....... And used some 'White Baker's Twine' and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Such a FUN & FRESH looking kind of Holiday tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this in Poppy Parade and the charm of the black faceted dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was a PURE DELIGHT creating this little tag.

      Delete