Friday, November 16, 2018

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that my SouthWest Stamper friends made for me.
First up is this PRETTY card that Darla made.
Next up is this VERY FESTIVE card that Sue made.
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by Annie.
(I must confess......I loved this card so much......I made each of my downline team members one for Thanksgiving!!!!)
And this WHIMSEY & FUN holiday card was made by Dianne.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love these holiday designs from friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I am blessed to be surrounded by such talent.

      Delete