Saturday, October 20, 2018

Triple Boo Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this little cutie for Halloween!
I started this card out by using a 'Small Memories & More Card' to arrange tree special little "Boo" banners on the front.
Each "Boo" was from the September kit ....... And all I needed to do was adhere each of those onto a banner flag of Basic Black card stock.
I wrapped some 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' around the fold of my card ....... And tied it up into a pretty knot in the center.
The finishing touch to this card was adding three 'Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots' to the end of my Basic Black banner flag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. YES, YES, YES for the BOO, BOO, BOO! Love the shine and creativity of this PP alternative idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS my friend. I'm loving the Paper Pumpkin kits!

      Delete