Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Spooky Tea Bag Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Today.......I have this darling little Tea Bag Holder to share with you.
These holders come together in a QUICK LITTLE JIFFY and couldn't be easier to create.
They hold two tea bags and are made with a 6" x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper.  All you do is fold your Designer Series Paper point to point and then grab your Simply Score Board.  Put the folded edge of your Designer Series Paper at the left hand edge of your Score Board and score at 1/2".  Now move the folded edge of your Designer Series Paper to the top of your Score Board and score at 2-3/4" and flip your Designer Series Paper over and score the other side at 2-3/4".
I decorated the front of my holder with that darling little kitty from the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper'.  I used the 'Cauldron Framelits Dies' and cropped out the little kitty in no time flat.  All that was left to do was stamp my sentiment from the 'Spooky Sweets' set using VersaMark and sprinkled it with 'Silver Embossing Powder' before heat setting it. 
The top of my holder was decorated with the 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' and tied up into a pretty bow with some 'Silver & Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
And that's how quick & easy these holders come together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. When you come over next, I want you to teach me how to do this. I love the 2 tea bags concept! Cutie for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my friend......let's set a date (now that Saddle-UP! is over).

      Delete