Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Spooky Cappuccino Pouch

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This darling little Cappuccino pouch is an altered version of the pouch that the very talented Brenda Quintana at Qbee's Quest shared back in September on her blog.  I put my own spin on this pouch and came up with this spooky and fun version.
The base is a Whisper White panel that measures 10" x 3-3/4".
I scored mine at 4-3/4", 5-1/4" and 9" ........ So I could stuff this YUMMY Cappuccino pouch of goodness inside.
I decorated the very top edge of my Cappuccino package with some of the 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper'......
And my pouch was decorated both on the inside and front with more of the 'Toil & Trouble DSP'.
The front of my pouch was decorated with the 'Cauldron Bubble' set along with a matted 'Pearlized Doilies' and I finished it off with some 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon'.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another darling project by the Queen of 3-D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO SWEET my friend. Your comment means SO MUCH to me.

      Delete