Monday, October 01, 2018

Signs of Santa Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
I must admit.......I'm LOVING TO PIECES how this upgraded version turned out.
I used the same 'Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder' on this upgraded card ........ But I changed the card stock from Poppy Parade to Whisper White.
Next, I added a Garden Green and Poppy Parade card stock panel behind the 'Santa's Workshop Designer Series Paper' and changed the orientation of the DSP on this upgraded card.
I did use VersaMark ink and 'Black Embossing Powder' when I stamped my Santa and sentiment ...... And that really POPPED my Santa image.  I also added several additional card stock layers to that Santa panel.
And my final addition to this upgraded card was adding some of the SUPER YUMMY 'Poppy Parade Textured Weave Ribbon' to the top of my Designer Series Panel.
In the end......I must admit both cards are FESTIVE & FUN.......
BUT WONDERING.....DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Precious in red and white. I love both versions, oh, so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......This is one of those cards that I too love both versions.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Kadie ... I think my favorite is the updated one. Any chance you could let me know the dimensions of all the layers?

    ReplyDelete