Thursday, October 04, 2018

Scare Up A Little Fun Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SPOOKY FUN HALLOWEEN TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm just CRAZY about the way this tag turned out.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Trick or Tweet' set with VersaMark.......And then sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder before I heat set it.  Talk about creating a WOW FACTOR!!!!
And then I stamped the kitty from this same set with VersaMark and sprinkled that with White Embossing Powder ....... And that kitty just POPPED right off this tag.  Next, I took some 'Wink of Stella' and splattered it all over my Black tag........And that just adding that extra level of SPOOKY that I was going for.
My tag was finished off with some 'Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and tied up with a 'Basic Black Baker's Twine' bow.
Just doesn't get any better than this.......
When it comes to creating a SPOOKY FUN Halloween tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Kitty reminds me of a constellation. Love the stellar design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great eye my friend. My Kitty Star is glad you stopped by. THANKS!

      Delete