Saturday, October 06, 2018

Make Me Smile Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project........
Check out this pretty alternate card I made with my August Paper Pumpkin kit.

All I needed to do with this alternate card was fussy cut out the center white space of one of the cards in the kit.  After I did my cutting........I mounted a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock behind that section and the magic happened all by itself.
I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark and then sprinkled 'Silver Embossing Powder' over the top and heat set that sentient.  The final detail for this card was adding some White Gel Pen stitching lines around the edge of the front panel........And this card was done in no time flat!
I even added a pretty little Baker's Twine bow from what was included in this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is one amazing fussy cutting job! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.......Stampin' UP! made the cutting pretty easy by just following the printed flower design. LOVE how this card turned out.

      Delete