Sunday, October 07, 2018

Happy Trick or Treat Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This special card just couldn't make me any happier!
I started this card out by stamping my sentient from the 'Merry Christmas to All' set and used Basic Black ink to stamp that.  Next, I used the "Trick or Treat" sentiment from the 'Seasonal Chums' set and stamped that right below the "Happy" sentiment.
Next, I created the Witch square with the help of the 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper'.  I fussy cut out one of the witches.......And matted her to a Whisper White circle and then popped her on some Stampin' Dimensionals in the center of a Basic Black square.
All that was left to do was add some 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' to the top of the Black square ........ And adhere that to the front of my Whisper White base card.
This is one of those cards that just makes me happy looking at it.  It's going to someone very special on my Halloween mailing list.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!