Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween Witch

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this OH SO CUTE Halloween card!
I started this card out by using the 'Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on my Gorgeous Grape card stock panel.
Next......I fussy cut one of the witches from the 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper' and added her to a Whisper White panel.
Before I adhered that Witch panel down to my Basic Black card stock panel ....... I wrapped some of the 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around the top and tied it up into a pretty knot.  The final detail was adding one of the 'Spider Trinkets' to that ribbon and adhering it down to my card.
I added trio dots around the outer edges of the Witch .....
And this card was done in a Jiffy!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the swirls and sweet witch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I am hoping that swirls folder makes the annual catalog.

      Delete