Saturday, October 13, 2018

BOO & Ghost Halloween Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you an alternate card project that I created using the September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How SPOOKY FUN are these little Halloween 'Narrow Note Cards'!
I used the new 'Narrow Note Cards' to create both of my cards today.
I backed the pumpkin that came with the September kit and popped him onto a panel of Basic Black card stock.
I scored the Basic Black panel at 1/4" on three sides to give it some texture and help make it pop right off the Whisper White Narrow Note Card.
The sentiment tag was cut down from the original content of this kit ....... And the Baker's Twine that also came with this kit was added to the top of that tag.
And I created the ghost card the exact same way!
I'm just crazy about that little friendly ghost......
His card also has the 1/4" score line around three sides of the Basic Black panel.
And I just love how the Melody Mango tag POPS off the Basic Black panel of this card.
So there you have it friends......
These little note cards would be AMAZING as a little treat in someone's lunch box.....Or as a SWEET little morning greeting for someone special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I wish the baker's twine was always available! Boo-licious alternative PP ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Mary......SO MUCH can be done with Baker's Twine. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete