Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Black Cat Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who doesn't LOVE a Black Cat????
I used 'Pick A Pattern Washi Tape' and positioned three lines of Washi Tape down the left hand side of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped my OH SO CUTE cat from the 'Cauldron Bubble' set with VersaMark onto a scallop circle.  I then sprinkled that cat with 'Whisper White Embossing Powder' and heat set my little cutie.  I did the exact same thing with the "Happy Halloween" sentiment.
I added some 'Metallic Sequins' around the right hand side of my card ...... And this card was good to go.
This card turned out exactly the way I had seen it in my head when I was designing it.  I have to admit........I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You always know just the right thing to say my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete