Monday, October 15, 2018

3-Skull Heads Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM...
I really pulled out the stops on this upgraded version.....
I started out by stamping my three skulls from the 'Warm Hearted' set onto some Basic Black card stock and using 'White Embossing Powder' to really give each a POP!  I also gave each of the skulls an upgrade on the layering ...... I added the 1-1/8" Scallop Circle Punch (Gorgeous Grape) and the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (Whisper White) to upgrade this portion of my card.
I used the same 'Trick or Tweet' set for my sentiment ...... But for this upgraded card, I used more 'Black Embossing Powder' to give that sentiment a RICH BOLD look.
And the final touch (and my favorite part of this card) is the 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon'.  I used my dark 'Highland Heather Blends' to color in that ribbon and after it dried ...... I simply wrapped it around my Whisper White panel and tied it into a pretty knot.
So that's it my friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! My favorite part, too. The Highland Heather polka dot ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my friend.....I had fun coloring that ribbon in!

      Delete