Thursday, October 11, 2018

3-Ghost Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this little cutie on Halloween!
I started this tag off by adhering three panels of 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper' across the front of my Whisper White tag.
Next, I stamped three ghost from the 'Cauldron Bubble' set with VersaMark ink and sprinkled each with 'Black Embossing Powder'.  It took no time to heat set each of those little ghost ......... And then I cropped each out and matted all three with a Basic Black panel to really make them pop off this tag.
I used the same 'Cauldron Bubble' set to stamp my sentiment ...... And used more 'Black Embossing Powder' on that piece too.
The final touch was using my 'Mango Melody Stampin' Blends' to color in the 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon'.   After the ribbon dried......I wrapped it into a pretty bow at the top of this tag.
And that's all it took my friends.......To create this darling little "Trick or Treat" Halloween tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your ghost friends . . . the perfect balance of spooky and smiles!

    ReplyDelete