Sunday, August 05, 2018

Thank You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I must confess ........ Every now and then ....... I make a card that truly THRILLS & AMAZES me.  Today I have that card for you.  I am simply IN LOVE with this card creation!!!!
I started out by stamping the flowers from the 'Blended Seasons' set in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I pulled out my Stampin' Blends (Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather and Old Olive) and colored in all these BEAUTIFUL looking flowers.
 I stamped the sentiment from this set right on my base card.....
And used some 'Poppy Parade 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' around the top of my card.
The final touch was adding five of the 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' around the front of my card ....... And this card was done in no time flat.
Like I said earlier ....... I simply ADORE this card.  And each and every time I look at it.......It makes me HAPPY!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The coloring with the Blends is magnificent. Love the mix of colors, too!

    ReplyDelete