Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Season Greeting Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
This holiday card is the perfect mix of PLAYFUL & HAPPY all rolled up into one fun card!
l
I started out by adding a panel of Real Red card stock to my Whisper White base card.  Next, I used the 'Swirly Snowflakes' dies to cut out the Whisper White ruffle piece for the top of my card.  After I had that ruffle piece adhered down onto my card ...... I wrapped some 'Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon' around the top of that ruffle and tied it up into a pretty knot at the center.
Then I stamped my "Season's Greetings" sentiment with Real Red Ink and used the 'Snowflake Sentiment' set to get that pretty bold sentiment.
 
For a final touch of fun ....... I die-cut two Silver Foil swirls and added those to both sides of my stamped sentiment.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.......And will be using it for one of the cards that I will be sending out this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment