Thursday, August 02, 2018

Love You To Pieces Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm head over heads crazy for the 'Love You To Pieces' Bundle.
I started this tag off with a 3/4" Lemon Lime Twist DSP panel on the bottom of my Whisper White tag.
Next, I stamped my "We Just Fit" sentiment right above the DSP panel.
My puzzle pieces were stamped with Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.  All I needed to do was grab my 'Puzzle Pieces' dies to crop out my two puzzle pieces ..... And adhere them down to the front of my Whisper White tag.
I topped my tag off with some 'Lemon Lime Twist 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' and then secured it down with a 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
I'm just crazy about the way this tag turned out ...... And can't wait to try making another one with my favorite Stampin' UP! ink......Melon Mambo!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lemon Lime Twist is fresh and fabulous with this tag and the puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments always start my day off with a smile. THANKS my friend.

      Delete