Sunday, August 12, 2018

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 Check out this quick and easy birthday card!
I started out by cutting a piece of the 'Lovely Lipstick In-Color DSP' and added it to the left hand edge of my Lovely Lipstick card.
Next, I used my 'Simply Score Board' and went around the outer edge of my Lovely Lipstick card and created an embossed border around my card.
I used the 'Happy Birthday Thinlit Die' and some Whisper White card stock to create my larger than life sentiment.
And my final step to this card was to sprinkle a few 'Basic Sequins' around the front of my card and then topped each off with a 'Pearl' that was colored in with my 'Poppy Parade Stampin' Blend'.
So there you have it friends.......
A quick & easy birthday card that just couldn't be more FUN!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment