Friday, August 03, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today, I have more of the amazing gifts that my Scissors and the City friends made for our recent 'Scissors and the City Retreat'.  These ladies are OH SO CREATIVE ...... And I just can't wait to share with you what they made for me.
First up ...... Is this darling bag of YUMMY CHOCOLATES that Donna and Kathy gave to me!
Next are the OH SO CUTE projects that Jennifer made for me.
And my final share for today is this ADORABLE 'Emergency Stash Kit' that Terry made for me.
It was PACKED FULL of all kinds of MUST HAVE items for a weekend scrapbooking retreat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What sweet projects and delicious/resourceful, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Scissors GalPals are SO CREATIVE! Glad you liked my share today Mary.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice job , and lovely projects ,
    Tfs Kadie
    Hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass your love on to my Scissors GalPals. Thanks for stopping by Frenchie.

      Delete