Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Celebrate the Season Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this fun gate fold style holiday card!
The gate fold section of this card is 8" x 5-1/4".  I scored both sides of my card at 2" and that created the gate fold for this card.  After I had my Old Olive card scored......I adhered it to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Whisper White panel.
I used the 'Stylish Christmas' set to create the Old Olive poinsettia for the front of my card.
I used the 'Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper' for my two center panels on this card.....
And my sentiment is from the 'Mistletoe Season' set ...... And I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to really make my sentiment stand out on this card.
 Just crazy about the way this card turned out.......
Can't wait to make a Real Red version!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fancy fold and pretty plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in responding back to you my friend.......I LOVE IT when you stop by.

      Delete