Thursday, August 16, 2018

Bunny Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag is going to look ADORABLE when I attach it to a sweet little baby gift bag.
I started this tag off by stamping my bunny image and sentiment from the 'Best Bunny' set ...... and I used VersaMark Ink and Clear Embossing Powder to add a WOW FACTOR to my stamped image.
After I punched my stamped Crumb Cake circle out with my 2" Circle Punch ........ I matted that 2" circle to a Whisper White 'Burst Circle Punch'.
 
Next, I cut out six 1" Pool Party squares and arranged them to my Crumb Cake tag.  After I had them perfectly spaced ...... I glued them down and adding my stamped bunny circle to the center of my tag.  I finished off four of the Pool Party squares with a 'Gold Faceted Gem'.
And I finished off my tag with some 'Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' and added some 'Gold Sequin Trim' and tied it off with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow.
This tag turned out EXACTLY the way I had it pictured it in my head ........ And I'm always SO HAPPY when that happens!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment