Saturday, August 11, 2018

Basket of Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This little basket of 3x3 cards make up the July Paper Pumpkin kit,
 I am totally in love with this kit!
 The basket comes with all the pieces and assembles in a snap!
Each of the 3x3 cards have all the die-cut pieces, vellum and twine included in the kit.  And each one comes with a coordinating envelope.  Here is the pretty apple card...,,,,,
 And this is the blueberry card.......
 And my favorite ....... The strawberry card!!!
 There is a darling little tag that gets attached to the side of the basket.....
And there are three colors of paper that line the basket.   I selected the red checked ...... But all three liners look great.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fruity and cutie patootie! Love this creative idea and the luscious fruit!

    ReplyDelete