Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Little Elephant Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
 What new Mom (or Grandma) wouldn't love receiving this little gift!
 It's a little pizza box filled with little 3x3 cards.
 I'm just thrilled with the way this project turned out.
 These little 3x3 cards were created using the new 'Little Elephant Bundle'.
And to pretty up both the cards and the envelopes ....... I used the 2017-2019 Petal Pink In Color Designer Series Paper.
The 'Pizza Box' was finished off with some 'Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon' and more of those ADORABLE elephants from the 'Little Elephant Bundle'.
 Can't believe how quickly this project came together.
I'm already working on creating a Baby Boy version......
for a special new Grandma.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Incredibly sweet for a gift! Love the box of cards and each adorable elephant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.......LOVED creating this special little gift.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea and so beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna for your sweet comment and for stopping by.

      Delete