Monday, June 18, 2018

Triple Banner Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level. 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first thing I did for my upgraded card was change the orientation from a landscape card to a portrait card.
I also changed up the layering of my banner flags.  I stacked the banner flags in a cluster and used both Tranquil Tide and Melon Mambo card stock to frame each banner flag.
After I adhered down my 3-banner flags to my 'Delightful Detailed Note Card' ....... I wrapped some 'Very Vanilla Baker's Twine' around the top of my banner flags and tied that up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Stitched All Around' set with Tranquil Tide ink ....... And I matted that 1-3/4" Very Vanilla circle onto a 2" Tranquil Tide circle.
I added three of the 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' to my sentiment circle and then added Stampin' Dimensionals before adhering it down onto my note card.
 
 I'm just crazy about both of these cards.......
Do you have a favorite??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the stepped version . . . especially the trio of sweet pearls on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete