Saturday, June 09, 2018

May Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 Here are the two cards that were designed for the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
This card uses all the product that came with the May kit....
And the double banner pieces link perfectly together on the front to this card.
This second card just has to be my favorite.....
All the mountain - water and tree pieces are stickers.  All you need to do is stack each one on top of the next and you are able to create this FANTASTIC looking scene.
And this double banner piece looks AMAZING on the front of this card.
There you have it friends.  A Paper Pumpkin kit that helps me chip away at some of those masculine cards that I'm always needing and always run low on.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: