Thursday, June 07, 2018

Mary's Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for today .......... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
This special tag was created using the stamp set that my sweet friend Mary Fish helped to design as part of her Million Dollar Sales Achivement.
I started out by cutting a small panel of the 'Wood Textures Designer Series Paper' and adhering that to a Whisper White base tag.  Then I used Mary's 'Varied Vases' set and stamped one of the sentiments from that set onto the DSP panel.
Next, I stamped two of the vases from the 'Varied Vases' set onto some of the 'Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper'.  Cropping those vases out is a SNAP  with Mary's 'Vases Builder Punch'.
After adhering those two vases down onto my Whisper White tag ...... I stamped two of the flowers from the 'Varied Vases' set ....... And used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color thsoe flower in.
I topped my tag off with some 'Crumb Cake 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' and tied it up with a pretty bow from some 'Linen Thread'.  To give my tag a pretty finished look ....... I used the new 'Detailed Trio Punch' in the two top corners of my Whisper White tag.
 And my tag was done in no time flat.
Isn't it just a PERFECT little tag!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored! Love the "shelf" and sweet patterns on the vases!

    ReplyDelete