Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Love & Memories Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
The product used for my card today is product that was being carried over into the new 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
I started this card off by using a panel of Crumb Cake card stock along with the 'Hardwood' stamp set ...... and stamped my image with Crumb Cake ink.
Before I adhered that panel down onto my card ...... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the right hand edge and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Next I die-cut the largest 'Stitched Shapes Circle Framelits' with Whisper White card stock.
I used the 'Beautiful Bouquet' set with Blackberry ink to stamp my sentiment onto the Whisper White stitched circle.
My flowers were stamped with the 'Falling Flowers' set.  I used Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss and Melon Mambo ink to stamp my three flowers.  I could have used the coordinating 'May Flowers Framelits' to crop out each flower ....... but I grabbed my 'Paper Snips' and fussy cut each flower out.
I was pleasantly surprised that this card looks SPECTACULAR in any orientation ....... So the sky is the limit on how you can arrange the layout on this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing with the woodgrain background and marvelous pops of color from the flowers!

    ReplyDelete