Thursday, June 14, 2018

June Customer Thank You Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation, let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
These quick and easy tags were created with product from the 'Share What You Love' suite in the new 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
 I created a Crumb Cake version.....
 And a Rich Razzleberry version
Each tag has a strip of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' adhered right down the center of my tag.
And I used the 'Love What You Do' stamp set to create my thank you message.
 The new 'Pearlized Doilies were used to stack my sentiment......
And the final touch was adding some of the new 'Nature's Twine' to the top of each tag.
I'm just crazy about the way these tags turned out ........ And can't wait to share them with my customer in June.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling with the doilies and your signature "stitching!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty and stunning! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete