Saturday, June 02, 2018

Box of 3x3 Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I just ADORE & TREASURE a good box of cards.  Both to give and to keep for myself.  I used the supplies that were included in the April Paper Pumpkin kit to create this darling little box of 3x3 cards.
I began this project by assembling the box that was included in this kit.  Next, I added this fun little embellishment piece to the top of my completed box.  Everything needed to complete this part of the project was included in the April kit.
Next, I grabbed some Pacific Point, Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry card stock and also used what was included in this kit to create the little 3x3 cards that were tucked inside my box. 
 Here are the two card designs I created for this project.
This card only required some torn strips of Crumb Cake card stock for the beach ...... And a small circle punched out with Crushed Curry ink for the sun.
Everything else for this card project was found in my April kit.
And this card only required some torn strips of Pacific Point card stock for the water ...... And a small circle punched out with Crushed Curry ink for the sun.
And everything else for this card project was found in my April kit. 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.....
Can't wait to give this little project away to someone special!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I adore how you created sunshine from the Paper Pumpkin kit1

    ReplyDelete