Monday, June 04, 2018

Blooming Thank You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT....
What a BIG CHANGE happened when I added some additional card stock to this upgraded card. 
First up ..... I added a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock to the top portion of my Whisper White note card.
Next, I added a larger panel (from yesterday) of the 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper to the bottom section of my card.
After I had my designer series paper on the front of my card ....... I began creating a large rectangle Real Red scallop panel for my stamped image.  Creating this rectangle was done with the 'Layering Square Framelits'.  I used a large panel of Real Red card stock and ran the large scallop die thru the Big Shot only half way.  Then I reinsert the die for the bottom portion of my Real Red panel and that gave me the larger rectangle scallop shape.
My image was stamped with two new 2018-2020 In Colors (Call me Clover and Lovely Lipstick).  I used the 'Abstract Impressions' set to get this beautiful floral image.
My sentiment was stamped with the same set using Blueberry Bushel ink.  And for one last addition to this card ..... I wrapped some the new 'Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Ribbon' right above my stamped sentiment.
And that's all it took my friends to bring my Spot Light Sunday card up to the next stamping level.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Your method of creating the rectangle from the square is magical. What a beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete