Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Barn Door Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........

I just have to ask......
Who does't LOVE a good barn door card???
The magic of this card ....... Is with the help of a couple washers (found at the hardware store) and some 'Foam Adhesive Strips' and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals'.  Once you have all those pieces ....... this card is SUPER EASY to create.
The 'Barn Door' stamp set creates the PERFECT looking barn door image......
And the 'Sliding Door Framelits' makes the mechanic for this card come together in a FLASH!
 A little bit of stamping ....... 
And your barn door card will be completed in a JIFFY!
Check out the Stampin' UP! website for the AMAZING VIDEO on how to assemble this FUN.....INTERACTIVE card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rich red, especially the darling bow on the sign!

    ReplyDelete