Thursday, May 03, 2018

Swirly Bird Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation. let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag is a PERFECT tag for just about any occasion.
I began this tag by using the 'Swirly Bird' stamp set to stamp a large swirl/flower with Berry Burst ink.
Next, I stamped additional little flowers with Powder Pink ink and filled in some leaf images with Pear Pizzazz ink.
My sentiment is from the 'Pieces and Patterns' set and I used Berry Burst ink to stamp that sentiment.
I added some 'Berry Burst 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon' to the top of my tag and finished it off with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.
Couldn't be any easier......
And will add the perfect touch.......
To a darling little gift for a friend!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. fresh and fun. i need to use this stamp set more. you are a master!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm just nuts over this set.

      Delete