Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Note Card Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This FUN note card portfolio comes together in no time flat.
I started out with a 12"x12" piece of 'True Gentleman Designer Series Paper'.  With one of the 12" sides at the top of my 'Simply Score', I scored at 1-3/4", 5-3/4", 6-1/4" and 10-1/4".
I turned my DSP to the other 12" side and scored at 2-1/2" and 8-1/4".
I used the 'Watercolor Words' set to create my center sentiment panel.
And wrapped the 'Night of Navy 3/8" Corduroy Ribbon' around my portfolio to secure it closed.
This portfolio holds four notecards perfectly.
I used the 'True Gentleman Designer Series Paper' along with the 'Ready to Pop' set to create the cards that were tucked inside my portfolio.
Here is how the portfolio folds up.  All the side pieces tuck inside each panel and requires no adhesive to create.
How fun are these two notecards!
The 'Ready to Pop' sentiment was punched out and matted to a Chocolate Chip scallop from the 'Layering Circles Framelits'.
And I used the 'Tailored Tag Punch' to position each of my sentiment circles onto.
Some 'Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon' and 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' was added to the top of each DSP panel.
And here's the other card I created.
Just love how the 'True Gentleman Designer Series Paper' does most of the work on each of my cards.
I did use the 'Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes' and my Night of Navy Blends to create two perfect little epoxy circles for each sentiment pieces.
Here are all four cards that tuck inside this portfolio.
So there you have it friends......
Have to admit that this is the perfect little gift
to give to someone special in your life.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is genius. I love the layering of die cuts for the sentiment and handsome mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I think the credit goes to the DSP on this little project.

      Delete