Thursday, May 17, 2018

May Customer Thank You Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature tags I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creations ......... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
Check out these tags I created for each of my customers who place an order with me in May.
I used the 'Hanging Garden' set for each of these tags.  This first tag was created with Calypso Coral....
This one was created with Daffodil Delight.....
This tag was created with Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry....
And my final tag share was created with Marina Mist and Pool Party.
Just ADORE how these turned out......
And am pretty sure my customers will like them too!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Exquisite in the simplicity and beauty of the color changes!

    ReplyDelete