Monday, May 21, 2018

I'm Lucky Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added an additional product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
For today's card ....... I began by changing the orientation of my card.
Next I added an extra layer of cardstock to the DSP panels.
I also added one of the new 'Pearl Doiles' to the front of my card.......
And then stamped my sentiment from the 'Love What You Do' set with Mossy Meadow ink onto a 2-1/4" Whisper White circle.
So there you have it friends.......
I'm loving both versions of this card.....
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments: