Sunday, May 20, 2018

I'm Lucky Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new upcoming 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How HAPPY & FUN is this card!
I started this card off with a panel of the 'Share What You Love Designer Series Paper' and then added a smaller panel across the center of that DSP.  I topped the smaller panel off with some 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon'.  All I needed to do to pretty it up.......was tie it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and I used the 'Love What You Do' set.
I have to admit that the DSP did most of the work for this card ....... And I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I'm nutso about those three dots in the sentiment! The perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. It's all about the 'little things' that make the biggest impact on our cards.

      Delete