Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Early Bird Camp Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I created four of these darling little Narrow Notecard Holders for my April Stamp Camp.  At each of my camps in April.......I gave each guest who arrived on time for my Stamp Camp a ticket......and before we started (on time) my camp for that month......I drew one lucky winner.  That winner was given one of these Narrow Notecard Holders.
This Narrow Notecard Holder is made with the 'Lots of Love Box Framelits Dies' and is filled with four darling little narrow notecards.
The belly band was created using the 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper'.  And the sentiment circle was created with several 'Layering Circle Framelits Die' pieces and the 'Cake Soiree' stamp set.
And check out what was tucked inside the darling box......
I used the 'Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes'......
Along with the 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper.
A banner flag was created for the front of each card.....
And a liner was added to the inside of each envelope.
So what I ended up creating was this very useful and charming notecard set.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this wonderful project, especially the gorgeous black with the belly band and pop of watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you just the sweetest Mary. I know the guest at my stamp camp always like seeing what I've created for that month too.

      Delete