Monday, May 14, 2018

Charming Cafe Upgraded Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM.....
For my upgraded version ..... I really punched it up with some color and texture!
I started out by using the 'Pinewood Planks' Embossing Folder on my Berry Burst panel.
I added a panel of Basic Black cardstock across the center......
And used the same 'Charming Café Bundle' for my stamped image.
Check out all the detail that was created when I stamped the table & chairs and then die-cut that image out with the 'Café Builder Framelits Dies'.  I also used the oval framelits die from that same 'Café Builder Framelits Dies' ...... and used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in all those pretty little flower images.  
I wrapped some 'Whisper White 1/4" Organza Ribbon' around the left hand edge of my Basic Black panel ....... And tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow before adhering it down onto my embossed Berry Burst panel.
Had a BLAST creating these two cards........
Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Dress it up and check out that brick background. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete