Sunday, May 06, 2018

Cake Soiree Birthday Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
For this pretty card ...... I used the 'Cake Soiree Bundle'.
I stamped my sentiment with Calypso Coral ink onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.
My Peekaboo Peach cake was stamped with the 'Cake Soiree' stamp set and then die-cut out using the 'Sweet Cake Framelits Dies'.
I wrapped some 'Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine' around the fold of my card ..... And tied it off into a pretty bow.
The final touch was adding three 'Pearl Basic Jewels' to the Peekaboo Peach cake ...... And I called this card done!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Did you use Calypso Coral to stamp the cake as well as the sentiment? The look of the tone on tone of the two orange/corals is stunning! Enjoy your kiddos today. We will miss you at my event today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES......they are both stamped Calypso Coral.
      HAVE FUN with your event today my friend. Sorry I had to miss it.

      Delete