Thursday, May 10, 2018

Birthday Candle Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ....... Lets jump right in with my tag share.........
I am just completely CRAZY about the way this tag turned out. 
I started this tag out by stamping my sentiment (from the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' set) onto a panel of the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper'.  To really make my sentiment POP with a BIG WOW FACTOR, I used VersaMark ink and Black Embossing Powder.
After my sentiment was cooled ...... I created two holes on both sides of that stamped sentiment and wrapped some 'Black Baker's Twine' around my tag and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Then I flipped my tag over and added another Pool Party tag to the original and that created a clean look to the back of my tag.
I used some 'Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon' to the top of my tag and secured it with a pretty 'Black Baker's Twine' bow.
All that was left to do was add some 'Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes' that I colored with a black sharpie marker.
So there you have it friends.......
I'm just loving the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the black embossing is shiny and bold on the fun candle pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend........I had so much fun creating this tag.

      Delete