Saturday, May 05, 2018

April Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  Here's that project.......

The April Paper Pumpkin kit is called the 'You Are My Anchor'.
And I have to admit.......When I saw it.......I thought....OH NO!!!!
But I will tell you I have done a COMPLETE turn around on this kit.
The 'You Are My Anchor' kit is a darling little box that holds 5-little 3"x3" notecards.
Here are the first two cards that were tucked inside the little 3x3 box.
These are the third and fourth cards.....
And this is the final card.
The 3x3 box has a fabulous sliding packaging design and just couldn't be any more fun.
 
And the fact that the nautical theme follows all the way from the front of the box to the 3x3 cards tucked inside is a real plus for this kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The stars and stripes of this nautical design are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. It's becoming a favorite kit for me.

      Delete