Wednesday, May 16, 2018

3-Panel Get Well Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This three panel card was SO MUCH FUN to create.
I started out by grabbing my Stampin' Blends and the 'Petal Passion Designer Series Paper' and coloring in the large flowers on this DSP.  After I got some of the flowers colored......I cut the DSP up into 3/4" x 1" panels and adhering those panels onto a 1" x 1-1/4" Whisper White panel.
After adhering those three panels down onto my card ...... I created a fun little sentiment piece using the 'Apron of Love' set and the 'Pretty Label Punch'.
I strung some 'Crushed Curry Baker's Twine' around my card and looped it thru the punched out piece and created this darling little element for this card.
 Just couldn't be any happier with the way this card turned out ......... Now I need to grab all my Stampin' Blends and try it out in other colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love the yellow and how the beautiful flowers are colored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment. I LOVED working with the Stampin' Blends with this project.

      Delete